List of Nutritionist in Dubai Yellow Pages Directory – Choose from the best Nutritionist in Dubai and compare prices, cost and reviews. Find the best price for Nutritionist in Dubai UAE. Compare how much Nutritionist cost in Dubai and save money.
Best Nutritionist in Dubai UAE – A nutritionist in Dubai is a health specialist that works professionally with food and nutritional science, covering aspects like nutrient-related diseases and deficiencies and preventive nutrition. They also work on nutrient manipulation that helps enhance clinical responses to human diseases. Nutritionists in Dubai also advise people on dietary matters, with regards to optimal nutrition and overall physical well-being.
Many individuals call themselves qualified nutritionists, but there are some who aren’t really very credible and efficient when doing their job. You must know how to find the right one, so you’ll always be sure to get sound and reliable advice. Here are tips on how to find a nutritionist in Dubai UAE.
Like other health and science related careers, nutritionists must also go through a rigorous and comprehensive educational training, to provide ample service to their clients. Ideally, a good nutritionist must either have a doctorate degree (PhD) or be a registered dietician (RD). His or her education must come from a school of higher learning, recognized and accredited for its nutrition program.
All the advise and diet plans your nutritionist gives must be based on something credible or factual. Usually, nutritionists base their recommendations on the latest dietary guidelines given by the federal government. Published guidelines given for a specific illness should also be used by him or her as a basis. Some nutritionists also base their advice on a study. To make sure you’re getting the right recommendations, ask for a copy of the study.
Check out how long the nutritionist in Dubai has been in service. Veteran nutritionists, especially those with a large number of clients, are surely reliable. Find out if he or she has already worked with people with the same condition as you. What approach did he or she use, and what are the results derived?
Nutritionists have different methods when dealing with their clients. There are, however, a few common tactics reliable ones turn to, such as, asking the client to keep a diary of his or her eating experience, asking questions on medical history, current condition, eating habits and lifestyle, providing moral support and creating an individual diet plan.
A good way to prove your nutritionist’s credibility and efficiency is by asking for references. Ask him or her for information regarding clients and patients he or she has helped. This is also a great way to “test” your nutritionist. If he or she is willing to provide you with contact details of the clients, then he or she trusts in the good commendation they will give. If he or she refuses to hand out contact information, then you should have second thoughts. Remember, no reputable nutritionist should ever offer a miracle cure for any kind of health condition.
There are nutritionists in Dubai who sell products along with the health services they give. This is perfectly legal, but remember that you shouldn’t be forced to buy them. The nutritionist must take in consideration the potential conflict of interest. Efficient nutritionists in Dubai charge reasonable fees for their service. Your health care budget must fit the fees they set. If you think the nutritionist’s rates are a bit off, do some comparison shopping, and check the standard rate.
Take in consideration the personality and openness of the nutritionist. He or she must be able to get along with you, and always give you adequate information. When discussing important matters with you, he or she must be calm and composed. Getting good health begins with a good nutritionist. Always keep these tips when searching for the right one. If you maintain a harmonious relationship together, you’ll have years of great help to look forward to.
List of Nutritionist in Dubai
Find the top Nutritionist in Dubai with name, contact telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, Facebook link, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. Find bellow list of Nutritionist in Dubai UAE.
1. Mega Star Nutrition LLC.
Address & Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone Number: +9714 227 6090
2. Right Bite
Address & Location: Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone Number: +9714 342 5208
3. Live Ly (L.L.C)
Location & Address: Dubai Women’s Association, Al Nahda, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97142971070
4. Live Ly (L.L.C)
Location & Address: Al Manara Street Opposite Choitram Supermarket, Umm Squaim, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143481008
5. Slim n Lite – Health & Diet Food Center
Location & Address: Jumeirah Lake Towers, Cluster E, Saba 1 Tower, Suite 901 (La Clinique ME) – Dubai UAE
Telephone Number: +97144437895
6. Lifestyle Nutrition
Location & Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97144391776
7. Power Magic Nutrition
Location & Address: Apex Atrium, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97144207877
8. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Baghdad Street, 16 A Street, Al Ghusais, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97142040777
9. The Right Bite Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashed Bldg, Trade Center Area, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143425208
10. Apple & Pear Diet Services
Location & Address: Trade Center Area, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143708766
11. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Dubai Mall, Al Qouz, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143399600
Nutritionist Dubai Location Map
Nutritionists in Dubai
Nutritionists in Dubai are professionals that work primarily to improve public health. They cooperate with medical specialists to ensure that patients have balanced and healthy nutrition. They solve various problems concerning nutrition, and give helpful advice to improve poor lifestyle.
Most nutritionists in Dubai consult to hospitals, health centers, children schools, spas, charities, public and private organizations and research institutes, as well as to the general public in private practice. Some of them advise major food manufacturing companies alongside other medical specialists. Here are the 5 leading facts you need to keep in mind to fully understand the work and profession of a nutritionist:
1. A nutritionist will suggest the right meal servings for patients depending on their health and needs. They advise on the proper preparation of food, and the things concerning hygiene during food serving. If you require someone to give you effective suggestions about the possible changes of the menu, the help of a qualified nutritionist might be needed.
2. When it comes to catering services, nutritionists monitor the compliance of the guidelines and rules of the companies and perform appropriate remedies for any possible violation. They also advise catering establishments on the way the catering companies prepare their menus, as well as the calculation of the food energy and biological value.
3. Among the leading equipment used by nutritionists are special tables with calories and biological properties of foods. Some of these professionals also use computerized technology to keep track of the important records they need each day when doing food assessment and evaluation.
4. In order to be a certified nutritionist, you need to finish a secondary education with complete training. Professional nutritionists who are successful in the field are university graduates specializing in medicine, nutrition and biology. Those that are employed by large food companies have taken at least their Bachelor’s degree in a nutrition-related course with experience and certifications. Skilled nutritionists may have the chance to advance to management position in a dietetic department or become a consultant.
5. Nutritionists are one of the most needed and in-demand medical professionals. They plan the correct and balanced meals for people, which include training them how to incorporate healthy foods into their diet. They are equipped with the right knowledge and training when it comes to selecting the right foods that need to be consumed on a daily basis.
In order to become a nutritionist, you should ideally have a passion for food and health, be academically competent, be prepared to undertake years of study to obtain your qualification, and be good with people.
Nutritionists in Dubai work to assure good health and proper nutrition to people of all ages. Healthy people rely on nutritionists in order to prevent diseases and guide them on the right things to do to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Food manufacturing companies may also demand the services of a nutritionist to ensure the safety of their food products for public consumption.