List of Currency Exchange in Dubai Yellow Pages Directory – Choose from the best Currency Exchange in Dubai and compare prices, cost and reviews. Find the best price for Currency Exchange in Dubai UAE. Compare how much Currency Exchange cost in Dubai and save money.
Global economies are fueled by the exchange of goods and services. Every country maintains a standard currency with which these goods and services are bought and sold.
A currency exchange can be used for several different purposes-for tourists to convert their cash into the local economy’s cash, for businesses wanting to maintain banks in foreign countries, and for speculators to buy and sell currencies and attempt to profit from price discrepancies.
The primary mechanism to make all these activities happen is through a currency, or foreign, exchange.
What is a currency exchange?
Simply put, to exchange currency means to exchange one country’s monetary legal tender for the equal amount in another country’s tender.
Every country’s currency has an exchange rate in relation to every other currency in the global market. This price relationship is called an “exchange rate”. This rate is determined by supply and demand.
There are three main reasons why someone would want to exchange currencies.
What services does a currency exchange offer?
1. For the tourist. When you travel to another country, you exchange your country’s currency with the local currency so you can buy in the local markets. How much money you get in exchange depends on the market relationship at the time.
Most currency exchanges adjust their rates on a daily basis, even though price fluctuations occur every second.
2. Foreign Business. Businesses who conduct commerce overseas will setup a bank account, or multiple bank accounts, to conduct transactions. If a businesses wishes to convert the local currency into another currency, the bank’s currency exchange function will handle it.
3. Investors/Speculators. Futures speculators can buy and sell foreign currency in an attempt to profit from the difference in two separate currencies. Investors use currency exchanges to hedge their market investments. An investor may invest in foreign companies and hedge those investments in the foreign currency markets.
The Internet’s impact on currency exchanges
The Internet has certainly made a huge impact on currency exchange operations. Instead of visiting a physical currency exchange location, tourists can exchange their money online and pickup the cash at a local business.
As for the currency futures markets, investors no longer hail from large institutions or banks. The retail investor-the guy sitting at home in front of his high speed enabled computer-can buy and sell currency at the click of a mouse. This has created an explosion in the currency trading industry.
List of Currency Exchange in Dubai
Find the top Currency Exchange in Dubai with name, contact telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, Facebook link, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. Find bellow list of Currency Exchange in Dubai UAE.
1. Al Rostamani Int Exchange
Location & Address: Sheikh Zayed Road Beside Life Pharmacy Trade Center Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143328339
2. Ultimate Charter Boat Rental (L.L.C)
Location & Address: Fairmount Building, 6th Floor, Office 610, Sheikh Zayed Road, Near Monark Hotel Trade Center
Telephone Number: +97143464194
3. Redha Al Ansari Exchange Est
Location & Address: Al Maraya Building, Ground Floor, Shop 37, Satwa Street, Near Ravi Restaurant Jumairah, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143499600
4. Al Ahlia Money Exchange Bureau
Location & Address: Satwa Street Near to UAE Exchange Trade Center, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143326766
5. Habib Exchange Co (L.L.C)
Location & Address: Morjana Plaza, Satwa Street, Jumairah, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143446640
6. Al Ansari Exchange
Location & Address: City Tower 1 Ground Floor Shop# 8 Sheikh Zayed Road Trade Center Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143321669
7. Al Ansari Exchange
Location & Address: Dubai International Real Estate Building, Opposite of Ridges Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143458585
8. Al Ghurair Exchange
Location & Address: 2nd of December Street, Opposite of KFC Satwa, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143985999
9. Wall Street Exchange Center (L.L.C)
Location & Address: Al Maya Lal’s Supermarket Building Ground Floor Al Satwa Road Al Maya Lal’s Supermarket Jumeirah Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143494901
10. Al Fuad Exchange
Location & Address: Ras Al Khor Road (E 44 Road) Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143333380
Currency Exchange Dubai Location Map
Travelers often exchange currencies, which is a familiar activity. Around the globe, there are literally scores of different currencies. Learning some currency exchange tips can help you make the most of your spending.
Below we will list several chief areas where you may exchange money. We will also advise you of some issues that may occur from these methods of currency exchange offered.
1. Airlines – At the airports, traveler desks are set up for exchanging currency. Exchange rates are included, which are often higher than other exchange services. Most airports charge higher rates, which may cost up to 20% of the amount exchanged. These are convenient locations for travelers. It is often easy to make transactions and the location is convenient. If you do not mind paying higher rates, the airport is one location to exchange currencies.
2. Local bank institutions – Bankers offer exchange services. Most banks offer better rates than the airports. Most bankers charge fees based on the trade value. One of the problems with dealing with banks, however, is the hours of operation. You can only make exchanges during open hours. Another problem is that banks may not be able to offer currency exchanges in large amounts.
3. Debit and Credit Cards – Debit and credit cards offer you the fastest way to exchange currencies. Most times the exchange rates are competitive and you can get exchange services anytime. Travelers should, however, contact their credit card or debit card service to let them know that they will be traveling abroad using their card to ensure that the security is not deactivated.
4. ATM machines offer you easy ways to exchange cash. Talk with your bank about fees that may exist for using ATM machines outside of your area.
Thus, you have several ways to exchange currencies including airlines, banks, credit and debit cards, and ATM machines. These are the most widely used services. However on the Web, you will find links that guide you to discovering more ways to exchange money from the currency exchange tips offered.
Banks offer the safest solution. Banks offer a wide range of currencies including Yens, Sterling, Canadian money, and many more. By exchanging currencies at the bank, you fill out forms and sign each check in front of a cashier. You can keep the checks, and if one gets lost, it would be easy to replace it.
You can visit banks in the area in which you plan to travel to exchange cash as well. For more information on currency exchange tips, we recommend that you surf the internet where you will find guides, currency trading agencies, financial institutions, and other sources that offer currency exchange.