List of Business Lunch in Dubai Yellow Pages Directory – Choose from the best Business Lunch in Dubai and compare prices, cost and reviews. Find the best price for Business Lunch in Dubai UAE. Compare how much Business Lunch cost in Dubai and save money.
Here are some general guidelines on how to develop your business and leadership base:
1. Recognize that you have something of value to offer.
2. Remind yourself constantly that the other person doesn’t know what you have to offer. People are very self-focused and you have to work hard to slowly show them who you are and what you can do.
3. They often arrive at a business lunch with something else on their mind. We all have pressures in our life and so being a gentle listener is often greatly appreciated. They may not discuss what is on their mind, but you are providing them a safe harbour to express themselves.
4. Have your small talk organized ahead of time, so you can provide some filler. People like to do business with others who are easy to be around.
5. Avoid “hard selling” your business during the lunch. Your profile is to be a source of problem-solving in their life, not a source of pressure. Your goal is to be their “go to” person in your business pool.
6. Prepare some examples of competencies that you have in your business area. e.g. an interesting solution that you applied to a problem in your business area.
7. Prepare an example of a recent conference you attended in your business area. Potential clients like the comfort of knowing that you are keeping up to date.
8. Constantly remind yourself that potential clients do need a reliable supplier in your area. Building relationships is worthwhile.
9. Wear professional clothing to the lunch and pick a restaurant that you feel comfortable in that expresses some of your personality. Your business personality. Your professional personality. Not a funky place that you want to spend an hour in on Saturday night.
10. Listen carefully to what they say. Remind yourself of this half-way through the lunch. Keep your focus during the lunch. This is about them and ensuring that they have a nice time.
11. If they have suggestions on other people you can contact, consider following up on them. Listen to your gut. Following up on those contacts is not mandatory. Sometimes those other contacts are in the right direction for your business, sometimes not.
12. Avoid drinking. And don’t feel pressured to drink, even if they comment on it. Just say you are in the mood for tea, or coffee.
13. Pick up the restaurant tab. Let them know that they can pick up the tab next time.
14. Leave very casually. No pressure. You might not see them again for six months. Just a vague – let’s keep in touch.
15. When you return to your desk, make some brief notes about them. You will be surprised about how much they told you about themselves. Think about how best you can help them build their business. Be a support for them.
16. Diarize to contact them in about four months, with a general plan to have lunch again in six months.
List of Business Lunch in Dubai
Find the top Business Lunch in Dubai with name, contact telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, Facebook link, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings. Find bellow list of Business Lunch in Dubai UAE.
Address & Location: Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +9714 336 8056
2. Vesna Restaurant & Lounge
Address & Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +9714 352 8169
3. Little More
Address & Location: Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +9714 432 4608
4. More Cafe MOE
Address & Location: Al Barsha, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +9714 347 4696
5. Little More BCT
Address & Location: Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +9714 420 0100
6. Cocktail Kitchen
Address & Location: JLT, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97156 828 0727
Business Lunch Dubai Location Map
Business Lunch Catering
One of the most important meals of the day is lunch. In business, you will observe that there are meetings wherein the whole staff and the superiors of a company gather all together for a business lunch meeting. If you are a caterer, lunch is one of the daily meals that you will be providing service with. And, as a caterer, you need to know the dishes that are appropriate to be served for lunch, especially if you are providing service for an office or business meeting. To provide satisfying services, here are some important things that you should remember when you are onto business lunch catering.
First off, you need to know about the likes and dislikes of the company or business firm that hired your service. Do further research about the persons who will be attending the business lunch. Through this, you will have ideas about the dishes that you will be serving them for their lunch. You can also ask them some suggestions about the dishes that they want to have. Doing further research is one of the most important parts of business lunch catering as it provides you with lots of ideas on what to do and what service to provide your customers with that will make them satisfied.
Secondly, as a caterer, you should also have ideas on where they want the business lunch to be held. If they want it to be held in their office, then you should have ideas on how you will be able to make the room or area to look good and comfortable. This can be achieved by having knowledge about interior designing, table arrangements, and food preparation. Make them feel that they are eating in a high-class restaurant even though they are just having lunch in their own office. You should also know if they want the business lunch to be casual or a bit formal one. This will provide you with ideas about the designs, arrangements, and preparations that you will be providing them as a part of your business lunch catering service.
All of these things should be considered properly if you really want to provide the best services to your customers. As a caterer, you need to consider these things as a homework that you should do in order to make your customers become satisfied more than what they are just expecting. By doing your homework properly, you will have greater chances of being hired again the next time around that your customers want to hire a business lunch catering service.